1. Realize that this is a venue to earn additional annual income. Thus, this is a business.
2. Be serious about getting into modeling as a "side job". Most of our models actually do not have a desire to get into modeling. They model mainly because it brings in additional household income.
3. Procrastination has no place here.
4. Be professionally organized. When you arrive for your interview, do have a notebook and pen on hand. Have your questions written down ahead of time.
5. Be "teachable". If you feel you know everything you need NOT apply with On-Location Models.
6. If your attitude had "altitude", do not call us. We do not accept stuck-up models.
7. Memorize the modeling "terms" we review with you. It is "your" job to know these terms and definitions. This can make or break you getting a booking.
8. When given an appointment DO NOT CANCEL. Do arrive on time or early.
9. Return our calls promptly/expeditiously.
10. Understand that "free" work:
a. keeps you down to earth.
b. trains you to do a better job.
c. always leads to "paid" work.
Copyright © 1985 - 2017 by On-Location Models™. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be modified or changed or exploited in any way used for derivative works, or offered for sale, or used to construct any kind of database or mirrored at any other location without the express written permission of On-Location Models™. Thank you for respecting the intellectual property rights protected by the copyright laws of the United States and International Copyright Treaty.